LoboCa$h Refund Request

Please complete and submit the form below to request a LoboCa$h refund.  Because of the type of account that it is, individuals requesting a refund must be separating permanently from the University.  The LoboCard Office must be able to confirm the separation, either through the submission of documentation attached to the form (i.e. acceptance letter from another institution) or through cessation of activity in Banner, the University's database of record.  Therefore, submitting appropriate paperwork with the form will expedite the refund process.  The LoboCard Office reserves the right to charge a fee for refunds, and balances of $10 or less will not be refunded.

lobocash logo

loboperks logo